Wednesday, February 5, 2014

blog #2

I don't really care for writing papers at all, I can't stand it. But I did like the fact of the historic signs we had to base are paper on. Because I am a huge history buff and love history. My paper is on Fort Nashborough in downtown Nashville. I struggled a little on how to start my paper, but most of all I was more scared on how to keep my audience attention and pgs.32 & 35 helped me and it was somewhat smooth sailing from there. So I hope on Thursday my rough draft gets graded pretty decent.

My look on tattoos is that I like some tattoos but some people just get them in the weirdest places or just weird tattoos in general.  I understand they have a meaning behind them.  I don't have a tattoo but one day i hope to get one and it will have a good meaning behind it.

2 comments:

  1. Brandon, I appreciate your honesty about writing. I hope you got some good suggestions and look forward to your presentation. I am glad you enjoyed the history aspect of the research :) Get even more specific with quotes or specific passages next time when blogging about the readings. Great post though. Thanks for following directions.

    Ms. Hanson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I m with you, to writing the paper is not my power ,but if need lets do it.

    ReplyDelete